This article is to illustrate the select characters that are not allowed to have their own profiles. It will also specify whether they are banned from having fanon or canon profiles, and it will provide reasoning for such. Pages and threads caught that are made that match the blacklist will be deleted or closed on sight, no exceptions will be made.
- Any and every single real life person, certain profile types of internet memes — No profiles at all (Real Life People), Certain Fanon Ones (Memes). Fanon profiles of memes are permitted provided they are somewhat "serious". No "made-to-beat-everyone" / higher than 0 / otherwise joke profiles of memes are accepted. YouTube Poop characters are allowed. Remember to mark all memes of existing commercial series and YouTube Poop profiles as semi-canon. You can make pages about manifestations or avatars of YouTubers or real life people in certain series — provided they have feats — but not about the people themselves.
- Figures from major religions — Exceptions are made for iterations of God or Gods from fiction (e.g. Digimon, Bruce Almighty, Smite, Supernatural, Image Comics, etc...). Fanon profiles are allowed as long as they're respectful and to be used in an existing work of fiction; we won't allow creation of these profiles if it's just for fun. They must be for actual works Profiles from mythology (e.g. Egyptian, Norse, Greek and Roman Mythology) are accepted as they are no longer actively worshiped but say Jesus from The King James Bible wouldn't be allowed.
- Also, the reason why we don't allow religious profiles to be created is in order to avoid creating controversy between users.
Log starts from June 6, 2018.
June 6, 2018
- Removed from list: Memes (Canon)
- Reasoning: There isn't that much trouble with meme profiles. They still depict fictional characters, a lot of whom really have feats.
- Semi-removed from list: Memes (Fanon)
- Explanation: Fanon profiles of memes are allowed, but only if they are somewhat serious.
February 11, 2022
- Removed the Gentle Pull as it isn't our place to say a character doesn't exist just because it is a conceptual entity.
- Removed the mention of Christianity and canon from the religious due to the nature of canonicity and Christianity to begin with.
- Added smite to the exceptions as Shiva is being added soon.