Captain Gordon is one of the three Defenders of Earth that were sent to the Netherworld to assassinate the Overlord. However, he and his crew were defeated and made into the Overlords Vassals.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 1-C
Name: Captain Gordon
Origin: Disgaea 1: Hour of Darkness
Classification: Human, Defender of Earth
Powers and Abilities:
Weapon Mastery, Precognition, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Healing, Reactive Evolution, Status Effect Inducement, Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Damage Reduction, Death Manipulation, Instinctive Reactions, Resistance Negation (Can negate elemental resistance to fire, ice, water, air and star), Resistance to Emotional Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Poison Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Power Nullification, Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Air Manipulation, Astroremkinesis
Weapon Mastery, Statistics Amplification, Death Manipulation, Damage Reduction, Healing, Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction, Sleep Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Emotional Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Power Nullification, Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Astroremkinesis, Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction, Sleep Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Emotional Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Power Nullification
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse Level (Able to fight on par with Laharl)
Speed: MFTL+ (Can fight on par with Laharl)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Low Complex Multiverse Level
Durability: Low Complex Multiverse Level
Range: Standard melee range to Several kilometres
Standard Equipment: Pistol, Jet-pack
Intelligence: Below Average
Weaknesses: Generally runs into danger without a plan
- Skills: Skills are moves that Gordon can use which deal more damage than normal attacks.
- Gordon Spark: Gordon punches the enemy in the air before he suplexes them into the ground which causes them to explode.
- Gordon Punch: Gordon punches the enemy with an explosive punch.
- Gordon Blitz: Gordon combos the enemy with a series of punches and kicks before sending them flying off into the distance.
- Evilities: Evilities are passive abilities which give Gordon new abilities.
- Innocents: Innocents are living beings that live in items which give Gordon resistances, abilities and increased stats.