|This page was based on a page from the VS Battles Wiki or they made the original page. All credit goes to them.|
|“||I am not the Earth's mother! I don't give a damn about anyone but my little baby! And I won't share a house with two uneducated losers!||„|
|~ Chi-Chi yelling at Goku, "Goku's New Move, Instant Transmission! The Three-Year Training Session Begins!"|
|“||Look, I might be books in and books out, but that's because I want something better for my son, instead of surviving off prize money and welfare. Now, I know that I can't stop him. But if he fights and gets hurt, or God forbid dies, and any of you could have stopped it...there's no dragon in this universe that will save you from me.||„|
|~ Chi-Chi to the Z Fighters, "Tiles and Tribulations"|
Chi-Chi (チチ, Chichi) is the princess of Fire Mountain and the daughter of the Ox-King who later marries Goku and becomes the loving mother of Gohan and Goten. She was first introduced as a shy and fearful girl, but later, as she gets older, develops a very tomboyish, tough and fierce personality, which sometimes causes her to have anger outbursts seen several times throughout the series. Despite this, she has shown her love for Goku and their sons many times throughout the series. Her blood type is AB.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-B | 7-B
Name: Chi-Chi, The Ox-Princess
Origin: Dragon Ball
Age: 43 during the Universe 6 Saga
Classification: Human, Princess of Fire Mountain, Martial Artist, Housewife, Radish Farmer
Speed: Superhuman (Was able to outrun and behead a Tyrannosaurus rex by throwing her helmet blade at it while scared) | Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Unknown (Likely much stronger than a regular human)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with lasers | Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: As a kid, she had her helmet, which she could use to fire laser beams or throw it's blade on top like a boomerang
Intelligence: Combat Smart
Weaknesses: She cannot fly or use ki, and has a genuine short temper.
- Kiai: Chi-Chi uses this against Maron, after Maron called her an old lady. She produces a Blazing Aura when using this Kiai.
- Blazing Aura: A power up which produces a Kaio-ken-like aura. Used against Maron, and named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Stay Away From Me!: Chi-Chi throws the blade from her helmet at her opponent. Kid Chi-Chi uses this to kill a T-Rex, and later against Master Roshi. Named in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- That Won't Work: Kid Chi-Chi fires a laser beam out of her helmet. She uses this to destroy a T-Rex, and later against Yamcha. Named in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Enraged Assault: A series of strikes used by Possessed Chi-Chi (under Black Water Mist influence). Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Broom Brustle: A series of rapid strikes with a broom. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.