|“||Yes! It is I who decides who lives and who dies! All living things are mere playthings to me! No one can comprehend my power and cunning!||„|
Cooler (クウラ 'Kūra', lit. "Coola") is the titular main antagonist in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge and an emulation of him acts as the main antagonist in Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler. He is the older brother of Frieza and the eldest son of King Cold. Like his brother, he can push his body through transformations. Also, like Frieza, Cooler possesses a biomechanical incarnation, but this is gained from merging with the Big Gete Star.
Tier: High 2-A, High 2-A in Golden Form | High 2-A as Meta-Cooler, High 2-A as Golden Meta-Cooler
Origin: Super Dragon Ball Heroes
Age: Over 70 years old (Older than Frieza)
Classification: Hybrid Mutant "Frieza Race"
Skilled Martial Artist, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Flight, Spaceflight, Acrobatics, Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats, Abilities), Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Shockwaves Generation, Telekinesis, Body Control (Can alter his body structure to create lower forms that restrict his power), Immortality (Type 2) (Just like his brother, Frieza, Cooler should be capable of surviving things such as being cut in half, though he cannot regenerate and is left helpless when wounded more extensively), Transformation (Can transform into his "Super Evolution" to greatly boost his abilities), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Information Analysis, Teleportation, BFR, Dimensional Travel, Reactive Evolution (Whenever he repairs his body, the Big Gete Star quickly analyzes him and makes it so that the ability used to harm or destroy him the last time will not work anymore, as well as greatly heightens his power so he can respond better to physical damage), Regeneration (High-Mid; He was beginning to repair after being blown apart by Goku and Vegeta)
High Multiverse Level+ (Swatted away Berserk SSJ CC Goku, who knocked SSB CC Vegeta out, albeit the latter was caught off-guard.), High Multiverse Level+ in Golden Form (Battled unrestrained Cumber, who is superior to Beerus and Base Jiren, alongside SSG CC Goku, with the 2 of them even being relative to his SSJ state, albeit they were overpowered. With the help of Majin Ozotto and Trunks, he clashed against Hatchiyack) | High Multiverse Level+ as Meta-Cooler (Traded blows with Super Saiyan 3 Cumber), High Multiverse Level+ as Golden Meta-Cooler (Completely overpowered him and knocked him out using a triple Supernova)
Immeasurable (Can keep up with characters who can physically fly to different timelines and can exist beyond time-space) | Immeasurable (Faster than before)
At least Class G, likely higher (Superior to a heavily restricted Frieza, who lifted up a massive rock which weighs about 12 million kilograms with extreme ease) | At least Class G, likely much higher
High Multiversal+, High Multiversal+ in Golden Form | High Multiversal+ as Meta-Cooler, High Multiversal+ as Golden Meta-Cooler
High Multiverse Level+, High Multiverse Level+ in Golden Form | High Multiverse Level+ as Meta-Cooler, High Multiverse Level+ as Golden Meta-Cooler
Very high | Limitless
Standard melee range, High Multiversal+ | Standard melee range, High Multiversal+
Compared to his younger brother, Cooler is an incredibly skilled martial artist with extensive self-training, training and skills that allow him to match the likes of Goku and Vegeta in hand-to-hand combat, even overwhelming them at times when combined with his superior abilities. While he remains boastful and arrogant, he is much more pragmatic without being any less cruel, refusing to accept that any opponent is dead until he has found their body, acting quickly to destroy the planet when outmatched, and having no issues with attacking distracted and incapacitated foes.
Cooler is boastful and arrogant, not unlike his brother | Meta-Cooler is left vulnerable while regenerating and his absorption abilities can be overloaded, causing the destruction of the Metal-Cooler Corps. | If the Destron Gas Machine is destroyed, he will be permanently defeated
- Ki: The fighting power and life force of a martial artist, a tangible energy derived from the user's vigor, courage, and mind. It can be used in a number of ways, such as to surpass the limits of one's body to greatly increase in strength, and it can be fired as blasts of energy or used to create defensive barriers. While he may lack his younger brother's raw power, Cooler has much greater control over his ki thanks to his lower power and his own training, allowing him to hide his power level to sneak up on opponents and rapidly gather ki for his own attacks.
- Death Beam: A small, highly concentrated beam of ki fired from the fingertip with enough force to easily punch through an opponent's body. Cooler can use the Death Beam with great precision and can fire many of them in quick succession, overwhelming his opponents with a barrage of high power attacks.
- Eye Beams: Cooler can fire lasers from his eyes.
- Nova Chariot: Similarly to Frieza's Nova Strike, Cooler surrounds himself with a protective purple energy barrier, and then flies straight into his opponent at high speeds.
- Supernova: A more powerful variation of the basic Death Ball used by Frieza, the Supernova is a massive, sun-like sphere of energy that can easily destroy planets. Unlike his brother, Cooler's mastery of his own ki allows him to gather the ki for the attack in a matter of seconds, significantly lessening its charging time and making it much more practical.
- Instant Transmission: A teleportation technique used by the Meta-Cooler Corps, which allows them to lock onto the ki signatures of others and teleport to their locations. Its use takes some concentration, which is aided by the user putting his index and middle fingers to his forehead, but unlike other users Meta-Cooler has shown to teleport without placing his fingers, and he needs a ki signature to teleport to, otherwise he cannot perform the technique. It can be used to teleport others as well, as long as they are in physical contact with Cooler.
- Mutant Hybrid Physiology: The first son of King Cold, Cooler has inherited his mutant, hybridized genes, but was not born with the same scale of abnormal, absolute power that his younger brother was, causing him to be passed over. This means that, as opposed to his brother, he can stay in his true form indefinitely without fear of losing control of his power, something that has been aided by his own training, causing him to master the form. As a result of his lower power, he seems to lack Frieza's absurd survivability, though his brain managed to survive his defeat at the hands of Goku intact and functional enough for him to be resuscitated by the Big Gete Star.
- 5th Form: For the sake of surpassing his brother, Cooler has trained extensively, ultimately reaching a new transformation unique to his race, a fifth form that, unlike his previous suppression forms, boosts his base power and endurance to new peaks.
- Big Gete Star: After his defeat and supposed death at the hands of Goku, what remained of Cooler drifted through space, coming into contact with the Big Gete Star, an artificial intelligence controlling a mass of technology that fused with him and renewed his consciousness, returning him to life. The Big Gete Star manufactured him a new body, his core, and Cooler used it to produce himself an army of robotic clones - the Meta-Cooler Corps. In his true form, Cooler can control the technology of the Big Gete Star and use it to absorb the energy of opponents, using it to empower himself and his many clones.
- Meta-Cooler Corps: Cooler's army of duplicates are each extremely powerful, proving capable of matching and even overwhelming a Super Saiyan. Even if one unit is destroyed, the Big Gete Star can produce more and more of them, an army that can easily overwhelm most opponents. Destroying them is difficult, however, as whenever they take damage, the Big Gete Star repairs their injuries, building them up stronger than before.
- 3D Scan Mode: The Meta-Cooler Corps can scan others to gain information on their opponents and lock on with their attacks.
Cooler - SDBH | Meta-Cooler - SDBH