|This page was based on a page from the VS Battles Wiki or they made the original page. All credit goes to them.|
The power to manipulate elements derived from earth (rock, metal, etc.). User can create, shape and manipulate earth and "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- Move all solid objects like rocks, boulders, and stones at nearly any speed
- Prevent or assist plants growing
- Create earthquakes, avalanches, mudslides, or quicksand
- Move dirt beneath target to fly or run quickly
- Dirt or rock shields
- Erupt Volcanoes
- Control lava/magma
- Cover user's hands in a solid material, making punches hit harder
- Break mountains or boulders
- Some can control sand
- Some can control salt or sugar (rock salt) since the minerals are found in rocks and plants
- Ride boulders for travel
- Some can control metal
- In an earthen area, one's earth power is nearly invincible
- Stone/Rock Mimicry
- Users can regenerate when buried under earth to heal wounds and essentially "recharging" energy
- Earth Element Control
- Earth Release/Doton
- May be unable to create earth, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May have to be/stay in contact with earth.
- Glass and Artifical Solids may be hard or impossible to control.
- Geokinetic Immunity
- May not be able to control over extraterrestrial (Alien) elements.
- May be weak against Eletricity Manipulation. as electricity can travel through the ground and break apart the earth.
- Deidara (Naruto)
- Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)