|This page was based on a page from the VS Battles Wiki or they made the original page. All credit goes to them.|
Electricity Manipulation, commonly referred to as Fulminokinesis, Fulgurkinesis or Electrokinesis is the power to control electricity and lightning. Users can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give the user control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism.
- Electricity/Lightning Mimicry
- Generate electricity in one's body
- Shoot bolts of lightning (sometimes from any part of the body)
- Create ionic storms
- Wall crawling by using static cling
- Create electric bombs
- Power electronic devices
- Draw power from electrical devices or thunderstorms
- Ride electrical currents
- Create shields of lightning
- Charge objects with electricity, heating them and/or turning them static
- High level users can manipulate humans' movements by redirecting the electric signals between the brain and nerves
- Draw in power from lightning storms to increase one's electric abilities
- Pass their electric power through water like an electric eel
- Heal people through electricity
- Drain people's neuro-electrical energy
- Control and manipulate electrical devices (such as projecting your image on TV screens)
- Electric Current Manipulation
- Electric Charge Manipulation
- Lightning Bending/Control/Manipulation
- Lightning Element Control
- Lightning Release/Raiton
- May be unable to create electricity, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Electricity can be insulated by non-conductive matter such as air.
- Electricity may be redirected by certain materials.
- May be limited only to the path of least resistance.
- May become useless if confronted electrical resistant material such as rubber or silicate.
- May have to find electrical sources of power in order to recharge.
- Reflection Manipulation could cause a problem since it's unclear if users are immune or not.
- May have problems using electronics.
- Users may short circuit if hit with water.
- Electricity needs a conductor like metal or water too move through.