|“||"Showing calm in the eye of the storm. That is the mark of a true fighter, no?"||„|
|~ Elisabeth Blanctorche|
|“||"Showing calm in the eye of the storm. That is the mark of a true fighter, no?"||„|
|~ Elisabeth Blanctorche|
Elisabeth Blanctorche is the last known remaining member of the Blanctorche family, a noble family who had the mission of defeating the mysterious group known as Those From the Past and who all died in a mansion fire during Elisabeth's childhood. During her childhood, she would become friends with the enigmatic Ash Crimson and the two would swear to take down Those From the Past.
When Elisabeth grew up into an adult, she would learn from Duo Lon and Benimaru Nikaido that her friend Ash Crimson had stolen the Yata Mirror from Chizuru Kagura and was seemingly helping Those From the Past to unseal Orochi. Enraged by this news, Elisabeth entered the King of Fighters XI tournament with Duo Lon and Benimaru in order to confront Ash.
After the tournament was over, Elisabeth confront Ash before he revealed that he stole the Yasakani Jewel from Iori Yagami before telling Elisabeth that he was a descendant of the leader of Those From the Past and that he'd stolen the Kusanagi Sword from Kyo Kusanagi during the next King of Fighters tournament then he proceeded to teleport away.
Elisabeth would meet up with both Duo Lon and Shen Woo, two people who wanted to help Elisabeth take Ash Crimson down before entering the King of Fighters XIII tournament. At the climax of the tournament, Saiki would stop time and challenge Elisabeth and her team, however, the fight is interrupted by Ash who prevents Saiki from using The Gate and steals Saiki's soul but Saiki takes over Ash's body, transforming into Dark Ash before battling Elisabeth again. Elisabeth would defeat Dark Ash and Ash would stop Saiki from being able to use The Gate, erasing Saiki by causing a time paradox which made it so Ash was never born, erasing everyone's memories of him except for Elisabeth.
Before the King of Fighters XIV tournament, Elisabeth would meet up with Kukri who would tell her about Verse and that his defeat could result in Ash's resurrection if she helped him enter the King of Fighters XIV tournament. Once the tournament was over, Ash was resurrected and Elisabeth owed Kukri a debt that she would repay by having her and Ash join Kukri in the King of Fighters XV tournament as Team Ash so Kukri could meet up with the resurrected Dolores.
At the climax of the King of Fighters XV tournament, Isla's powers went berserk and unleashed Re Verse, an entity like Verse who teleported Team Ash into a pocket dimension where they fought before Re Verse was defeated and summoned Otoma=Raga, the Goddess of Truth who wishes to destroy the world. Team Ash managed to seal away Otoma=Raga back into the void it came from before they escaped the pocket dimension. Once the tournament was over, Elisabeth and Ash would go their separate ways from Kukri to meet up with Shen Woo and Duo Lon who have remembered Ash's existence.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 2-C, Higher with MAX Mode
Name: Elisabeth Blanctorche, "The Controller of the White Light", "Will of Light"
Origin: The King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Heir to the Blanctorche Family, Leader of Team Elisabeth, Member of Team Rivals, Member of Team Ash
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Superhuman Athleticism (Elisabeth is able to flip and can easily jump twice her height), Weapon Mastery (Elisabeth is a master at using her riding crop), Martial Arts (Elisabeth is a master at using the Blanc-styled Martial Arts and the Light Fist Technique), Energy Projection, Light Manipulation (Elisabeth is able to generate and manipulate light with Elisabeth being able to launch out light as projectiles which harm the opponent), Weapon Creation (Elisabeth can create a bow and arrow made of light), Teleportation, Shapeshifting (With Illusion, Elisabeth is able to quickly teleport behind the opponent by turning her entire body into a beam of light), Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection (With Aurore, Elisabeth is able to create a wave of light which reflect projectiles back at the opponent who launched them), Acausality (Type 1, Managed to remember Ash Crimson despite him being erased from history), Non-Physical Interaction (Is able to interact with Vice and Mature who are ghostly spectres), Statistics Amplification (With MAX Mode, Elisabeth can increase her attack power and her durability), Resistance to Heat Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Ice Manipulation (Is unaffected by Kula Diamond's ice powers which can instantly freeze the area around her when activated and is unaffected by the extreme heat from Orochi Yashiro's magma filled arena), Fire Manipulation (Is barely effected by powerful fire attacks from the likes of Mai Shiranui, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami and Krizalid), Electricity Manipulation (Can easily shake off electricity based attacks from the likes of Benimaru Nikaido and Blue Mary), Soul Manipulation (Can survive Orochi and Zero ripping out and destroying his soul), Time Stop (Can fight Saiki in stopped time), Space-Time Manipulation, Reality Warping (Was unaffected by Saiki warping Space and Time), Biological Manipulation (Can survive being hit by Saiki who can instantly kill someone and rot their corpse by touching someone), Power Nullification (Can negate the effects of Ash Crimson's ability sealing technique), Petrification (Can return to normal after being turned to stone by Mukai), Matter Manipulation (Can take hits from Igniz who can casually turn someone into dust just by putting his hand on them), Analytical Prediction (Maxima has stated that the fighters in the King of Fighters tournament never behave the way his analytical data suggests they will), Logic Manipulation (Was unaffected by Otoma=Raga's attacks that control the logic of the world)
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe Level (Managed to defeat Dark Ash who has stated that he has the ability to be able to erase an entire timeline and had complete control over the timeline, Elisabeth is comparable to Kukri who created and maintained a universe sized pocket dimension that he was going to fuse with the main King of Fighters universe and managed to defeat Verse who was going to destroy everything across the past, present and future at the same time, Should be comparable to Dolores who managed to defeat both Re Verse and Otoma=Raga who both have the power to destroy the world with their powers and are both stronger than Verse, Scales to Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami and Chizuru Kagura who all managed to defeat Orochi who created and maintained an entire universe which collapsed upon his defeat, Scales to people like Dolores and the members of Team Orochi who all came from a higher plane after their deaths and resurrection, Scales to Nakoruru who could defeat Shizuka Gozen who created her own realm of existence called Eternity and is able to freely able to manipulate it, Enja and Suija who were able to destroy and create and maintain an entire universe respectively and Yuga the Destroyer who fused the Demon Realm and the Human Realm together), Higher with MAX Mode
Speed: FTL (Can fight on par with other characters who can dodge Elisabeth's light attacks, Can react to characters like Kyo Kusanagi who is able to block all of Orochi's light-based techniques, Scales above Takuma Sakazaki and Bao who were both easily able to intercept a laser fired from the Zero Cannon which fired lasers at a fraction of the speed of light)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can lift Chang Koehan while he is carrying a large iron ball)
Striking Strength: Multi-Universe Level, Higher with MAX Mode
Durability: Multi-Universe Level, Higher with MAX Mode
Stamina: Superhuman (Can fight against multiple expert martial artists, genetic experiments and godly beings in a short span of time)
Standard Equipment: Riding Crop
Range: Standard melee range, Several metres with Ictiokinesis
Weakness: None Notable
- Ictiokinesis: Elisabeth has the ability to control and generate light from her body. With her Ictiokinesis, she can make balls of light, large pillars of light or even a light that engulfs the area around her, all of which burn the opponent.
- Light Weapons: Elisabeth is able to create weapons out of pure light, like a bow and arrow she uses to shoot the opponent with.
- MAX Mode: MAX Mode is a power-up all fighters can access. In exchange for their Super Meter depleting quickly over time, the fighter gets enhanced strength and durability for a limited amount of time as well as access to enhanced versions of their strongest techniques and the ability to use their strongest technique. Once their Super Meter is empty, MAX Mode will end.
- Extra Mode: Extra Mode is an advanced version of MAX Mode where after it runs out, all of the advantages gained from using MAX Mode are kept for the rest of the fight.
- Armour Mode: Armour Mode is a power-up all fighters can access. In exchange for their Super Metre depleting quickly over time, the fighter gets greatly enhanced durability. Once their Super Meter is empty, Armour Mode will end.
- Counter Mode: Counter Mode is a power-up all fighters can access. In exchange for their Super Meter depleting quickly over time, the fighter gets enhanced strength as well as the ability to use Guard Cancels and Guard Escapes as much as they want. Once their Super Meter is empty, Counter Mode will end.
- Critical Counter Mode: Critical Counter Mode is a power-up all fighters can access. When a fighter has filled out their Critical Counter gauge and lands a counter with a heavy attack, they will enter Critical Counter Mode. In Critical Counter Mode, the fighter is able to string together attacks and techniques better making them a better fighter, when Critical Counter Mode is nearly over, the fighter can choose to end it with an enhanced version of their strongest move. Once the Critical Counter gauge is empty, Critical Counter Mode will end.
- Hyperdrive Mode: Hyperdrive Mode is a power-up all fighters can access. In exchange for their Super Meter depleting quickly over time, the fighter gets the ability to cancel every one of their moves and techniques, allowing them to combo all of their moves and techniques together better. Once their Super Meter is empty, Hyperdrive Mode will end.
- Maniere: The Maniere is a special technique where Elisabeth grabs the opponent by their shoulders before holding her hand in front of their face and creating a bright light that burns the opponent.
- Exil: The Exil is a special technique where Elisabeth grabs the opponent before pushing them behind her and kicking them in the back.
- Etincelles: The Etincelles is a special technique where Elisabeth waves her hand to make a wave of light appear in front of her to burn the opponent.
- Reverie Souhaiter: The Reverie Souhaiter is a special technique where Elisabeth slides forward towards the opponent.
- Reverie Prier: The Reverie Prier is a special technique where Elisabeth slides backwards away from the opponent.
- Mistral: The Mistral is a special technique where Elisabeth slides towards the opponent before delivering an uppercut to the opponent with a large pillar of bright light which launches them away.
- Eclair: The Eclair is a special technique where Elisabeth creates two balls of light in both of her hands before slapping them into the opponent.
- Etincelle: The Etincelle is a special technique where Elisabeth throws out a ball of light at the opponent to burn them if they touch it.
- Coup de Vent: The Coup de Vent is a special technique where Elisabeth delivers an uppercut with a fist infused with a bright light.
- Illusion: The Illusion is a special technique where Elisabeth guards herself before parrying an opponent's attack and teleporting behind them.
- Grele: The Grele is a special technique where Elisabeth delivers a downwards slap with a fist infused with a bright light which harms the opponent.
- Aurore: The Aurore is a special technique where Elisabeth creates a wave of light in front of her by waving her hand which reflects any projectiles back at the opponent.
- Ciel Etoile: The Ciel Etoile is a special technique where Elisabeth launches the opponent into the air before forming a ball of bright light around the opponent to burn them.
- Nobel Blanche: The Nobel Blanche is a special technique where Elisabeth punches the opponent with a continuous ball of bright light that burns them.
- Grand Rafale: The Grand Rafale is a special technique where Elisabeth shoots the opponent into the air with an uppercut that creates a pillar of light before she punches the opponent with a continuous ball of bright light that burns them.
- Etoile Filante: The Etoile Filante is a special technique where Elisabeth unleashes a large amount of bright light from her body, burning anyone in the area around her.
- Fete de la Lumiere: The Fete de la Lumiere is a special technique where Elisabeth uppercuts the opponent into the air with a fist infused with light before making a bow and arrow made of light which she shoots the opponent with.
Note 1: Games like King of Fighters Sky Stage and SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy are considered canon by the creators of the games with KOF Sky Stage taking place after the NESTS Saga and SNK Heroines takes place after King of Fighters XIV.
Note 2: As of King of Fighters XIV, the Samurai Shodown is canon to the King of Fighters series and as such, Elisabeth would scale to any character in those games and the feats they scale to.
Note 3: For more details about the universal scaling in the King of Fighter series, please look at this blog.