|“||We can eternally torture the world, those selfish masses. We'll transform the world to a whirlpool of delusion where strife never ends!!||„|
|~ Kurome Ankokuboshi to Uzume Tennouboshi|
|“||As a reward for making it this far, I'll tell something to you poor souls who only know the false history of your world. The history of the CPU who was betrayed by the masses, and buried into darkness!||„|
|~ Kurome Ankokuboshi|
|“||That's the truth. Do you understand now? Then, kneel. You're too arrogant as my mere juniors.||„|
|~ Kurome Ankokuboshi to Nepgear|
|“||Gamindustri looks much better when it is endlessly falling into chaos...||„|
|~ Kurome Ankokuboshi|
|“||They say that the misfortune of people tastes of honey... don't they? Seeing people suffer is my treat.||„|
|~ Kurome Ankokuboshi|
|“||As long as there is hatred, I will exist. You can't possibly win, you aren't even a fully realized person. Your chances are zero.||„|
|~ Kurome before facing Uzume|
|“||Hope is just an illusion in the end.||„|
|~ Dark Orange if she wins during her boss fights|
|“||...I'm fading away... ......My existence is... disappearing... No..I don't want to disappear... Why does the world insist on... ........rejecting me.....?||„|
|~ Dark Orange on low HP during the fight against her in the True Ending of VII|
This is the original Uzume Tennouboshi, nicknamed Kurome Ankokuboshi by both the regular and older Neptune. She was the main antagonist and true mastermind behind all of the events in Megadimension Neptunia VII.
She was the Console Patron Unit (CPU) of Planeptune before Uranus and Neptune. However, she sealed herself away because she could not control her powers. Coming to hate Gamindustri, the source of her power shifted from Share Energy to Negative Energy. Becoming consumed by the Negative Energy she desired to break free from her seal to have her revenge. Her remaining Share Energy eventually split from her and took on the form of another Uzume Tennouboshi.
(Summary taken from the Hyperdimension Neptunia wiki's page for Kurome)
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-A | At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-A
Name: Uzume Tennouboshi (Real Name). Kurome Ankokuboshi (Nickname given by the two Neptunes)
Origin: Megadimension Neptunia VII
Classification: Goddess, CPU, Former CPU of Planeptune, Fallen Goddess of Planeptune | Dark CPU, Dark CPU Fusion, Dark Goddess
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 8, and 10, As a goddess, she cannot age. Will remain as long as the Heart Dimension remains. Stated that as long as negative emotions exist, she will reform. Type 10 is in 1-A keys only), Weapon Mastery (wields a Megaphone), Fourth Wall Awareness, Acrobatics, Regeneration (High-Godly; Her regenerative capabilities should be the same as, if not superior to the regenerative abilities of other characters in the series, who can regenerate from damage from conceptual attacks from the remade Dark CPUs. Said she can reform so long as negative emotions exist), Absorption (Absorbed the powers of Rei Ryghts, Croire and the Dark CPUs), Dream Manipulation (Can turn her dreams into reality with her Delusion Power. Many of her other abilities are extensions of it.), Negative Emotion Empowerment (Gains strength from negative emotions), Acausality (Types 1 and 4; scaling off of other goddesses capabilities. It's explained by Histoire that time and causality splits people's past and future into multiple timelines to protect them from paradoxes and causal changes), Forcefield Creation, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, History Manipulation, (Erased herself from the memories of all Gamindustri citizens, including Histoire, who was implied to keep her memory through Neptune's loads in the manga, which goddesses like Noire didn't have any memory of), Damage Boost (Via Critical hits), Resurrection (Can resurrect her creations), Non-Physical Interaction, Data Manipulation (Similarly to other goddesses, she should be able to harm ghosts and those made of exclusively data), Creation (Stated she could create an unlimited amount of her Dark CPUs. Can also create Arfoire, and copies of the four main CPUs), Existence Erasure, Space-Time Manipulation (Should have the powers of her creations, including the Dark CPUs, who's attacks seemed to rip apart the fabric of space and time itself according to Nepgear and are directly stated by the Nepedia to erase things from existence.), Fusionism (Can fuse with the Dark CPUs), Non-Corporeal (Was able to continue existing in a non-corporeal form in the Ascension Ending), Possession (Possessed C-Sha), Perception Manipulation (Made B-Sha perceive every living creature for monsters), Mind Manipulation and Mind Control (Turned Warechu into a mindless beast), Gravity Manipulation (Increased the gravity of Heart Dimension), Sound Manipulation via her Megaphone, Glyph Creation, Corruption, Emotional Manipulation, Morality Manipulation (Made the CPUs hate their sisters and want to torture and kill them), Shapeshifting (When first meeting Nepgear, she imitated Uzume's appearance to fool her), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Omnipresence in Heart Dimension, Large Size (Type 9, possibly Type 11; Is omnipresent throughout Heart Dimension), Transformation (Can transform into her Dark Goddess form). Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, (Tanked a Dimensional Slice from Next Purple, which is stated to slice through even the concept of the target and rips apart and distorts the space around the cut it makes), Knockback, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement (In the form of Paralysis, Transformation Negation, Poison, Power Nullification, Apathy, Confusion, Shadow Bind, Stun), Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Existence Erasure, Space-Time Manipulation, Death Manipulation (Scaling off the resistances of other goddesses), and Share Energy Manipulation (The amount of negative energy she has makes even the combined share energy from all four Next Forms ineffective against her. However, applications not directly against her such as dispelling her corruption or containing her Dark CPUs, have been shown to be affected by significant amounts of share energy [Many share crystals, which take immense amounts of shares to form, and the Next Forms have shown to have sufficient share energy to do these things]). Has the powers of Next Purple, Next Black, Next White, Next Green (Captured the Next forms and stole their powers for herself to use to power up the Dark CPUs), Arfoire (Should have the powers of her creations), Prime HDD Rei (Stole the power of her off of Croire), and likely Uzume (Should have the same abilities as her, due to technically being the same person)
Same as her base form on a greatly enhanced scale in addition to Large Size (Type 3 when manifested, Type 9, possibly 11 in her true state of being; Taller than the Dark CPUs, which tower over skyscrapers and the Planeptower [which is over 1500 meters tall] as in cutscenes, they are never showing anything behind them to indicate their tallness, even in Zero Dimension, which has a partially destroyed but nonetheless standing Planeptower [Damage was primarily to the sides, and not in a way that'd affect height]. The true state of Dark Orange, similarly to her base self, is omnipresent throughout Heart Dimension due to it just being an extension of her being)
All prior powers on a greater scale
With Link Cards she gains the following: Statistics Amplification (At the start of battle her attack goes up by 634%, defense goes up by 480%, speed goes up by 357%, critical hit rate up by 20%. At the start of battle all nearby allies' attack goes up by 20%, defense goes up by 30%, speed goes up by 30%. Attack increases by 5% when being attacked.), Statistics Reduction (When being attacked, there is a 50% chance the attacker's attack is reduced by 3%, a 60% chance to reduce their defense by 5%, and 70% chance their speed is reduced by 10%.), Damage Reduction (By default incoming damage is reduced by 91%, has a 96.8% chance to negate all incoming damage), Healing (Of status ailments, debuffs, and health. Healing of health happens upon: attacking, beginning of a 'turn' before performing an action, and ending a 'turn' without doing an action with the exception of moving. Status ailments and debuffs have a high chance of being healed upon any of the conditions of healing health being met [except when attacking] or being attacked), Regeneration (Unknown degree, but likely High-Godly; regeneration from Link Cards shouldn't be inferior to the likes of regeneration given from items the verses that make up Mega Miracle Force, including Neptunia's Idea Chips, which can heal off damage from conceptual attacks from the complete Dark CPUs), Resurrection (Upon being knocked out or killed, she automatically resurrects with 190% health and gets a 15% buff to attack, a 20% buff to defense, and a 15% buff to speed), Statistics Amplification Negation (Whenever she attacks, there is a 49.375% chance to negate any buffs her target has), and Cooldown Reduction (Upon any of the conditions for healing [except when attacking] or whenever she's being attacked, there is a high chance of reducing the cooldown on her skills that have one, with a chance of outright fully depleting the cooldown)
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+, possibly Low Outerverse level (Was moving the Heart Dimension and attempting to make it clash and fuse with the Hyper Dimension, because of this, Kurome would be superior to True Histoire, because altering dimensions would require her consent or outpowering her and being able to ignore this, and with what would happen as a result of the fusion, Histoire would most certainly not consent to this. Kurome's soul, the Heart Dimension a contains a separate reality for each and every dream within it, and as such this would include every era that is part of and within it [of which there are infinite]. Could capture all four main CPUs with next to no resistance [there was apparently a small fight involved according to Neptune], even though they were all apparently in Next Form according to Neptune) | At least Multiverse level+, possibly Low Outerverse level (Far superior to her base form. Attained the power of Prime HDD Rei and fused with the four completed Dark CPUs, each of which have the power of a Next Form. Normal Sharing Fields can't contain her [which could contain each of the completed Dark CPUs, each of which has the power of a Next Form] and a powered up one was required to contain her.) | At least Multiverse level+, possibly Low Outerverse level (Superior to regular Dark Orange)
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (Should have similar capabilities to her own creations, should be comparable to her own counterpart) | At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (Faster than before) | At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (Faster than regular Dark Orange)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable, possibly Irrelevant (Was moving the Heart Dimension in an attempt to merge it with the Hyper Dimension) | Immeasurable, possibly Irrelevant (Stronger than before, attaining Rei's power sped up the fusion of the two dimensions) | Immeasurable, possibly Irrelevant (Stronger than regular Dark Orange)
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+, possibly Low Outerversal | At least Multiversal+, possibly Low Outerversal | At least Multiversal+, possibly Low Outerversal
Durability: At least Multiverse level+, possibly Low Outerverse level (Tanked a Dimensional Slice from Next Purple. After each of the Next forms pooled their share energy into Next Purple so she could attempt to to purify Kurome, it had nearly no effect and ended up having the share energy nullified from the sheer amount of negative energy Kurome has) | At least Multiverse level+, possibly Low Outerverse level (More durable than before, required Uzume to draw power from the share crystal in the center of the Heart Dimension [and as such risking her life in the process, as if its energy was completely drained, she would have died] just to make an extra powerful Share Field that could even contain and weaken Dark Orange, before a combined group effort from many characters could be made to defeat her) | At least Multiverse level+, possibly Low Outerverse level (Superior to regular Dark Orange)
Range: Multiversal+, possibly Irrelevant (Was moving the Heart Dimension, attempting to make it clash and fuse with the Hyper Dimension)
Intelligence: At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius (Kurome is the mastermind behind the entire plot of Megadimension Neptunia VII, and manipulated several countries, factions, and several highly intelligent goddesses as part of her scheme. However, she can be extremely overconfident and likes to toy around with her opponents instead of finishing them off when she has the chance, which eventually led to her downfall. Should be at least as, if not more intelligent than Neptune)
Weaknesses: Kurome can be extremely overconfident and likes to toy around with her opponents instead of finishing them off when she has the chance. Her abilities which make use of Negative Energy can be canceled out through sufficient amounts of Share Energy (albeit extraordinarily large amounts that not even all four Next Forms combined have). If Heart Dimension is destroyed, she dies as well
- Possesses her own version of the skills her counterpart has
- Roar of Dreams: Kurome's version of Uzume's 'Dream Roar'
- Fantasy Breaker: Kurome's version of Uzume's 'Dream Smash Fist', likely using negative energy as a substitute for share energy in the attack
- Dream Striker: Kurome's version of Uzume's 'Dream Combo'
- Dream Denying Strike: Kurome's version of Uzume's 'Special Dream Combo'
- Mega Miracle Force Skill 1: Deals damage to enemies at a distance while lowering their DEF by 40% for 2 turns before going on a short cooldown which is over extremely quickly thanks to Link Cards.
- Mega Miracle Force Skill 2: Deals damage to enemies at a distance while lowering their ATK by 40% for 2 turns before going on a short cooldown which is over extremely quickly thanks to Link Cards.
- Possess the attacks of every Dark CPU in addition to her own Dark CPU attacks, which include:
- Dark Purple's attacks:
- Truth Atoning Lies: An attack in which she slaps her hand towards the the target(s) before sweeping it back, causing damage and knocking back the target(s)
- Fist of Grudges: She punches the target(s) once with each hand, causing damage and knocking back the target(s)
- Containment of Gods: She crushes the target(s) by crushing them between her hands.
- Light of Eternal Grudges: She cups her hands at her sides before firing off a large purple energy beam that sweeps across the area from them
- Flower Bloom of Chaos: She goes up into the air before coming back down and slamming her target(s)
- Brilliance of the End: She flies up into the air and charges an orb of dark red energy before raising it above her head, causing it to expand. She then throws it down towards the ground, causing a large purple explosion that dwarfs large chunks of land. This is Dark Purple's strongest attack.
- Dark Black's attacks:
- Evil Disturbed: In a similar manner to Dark Purple's hands in her 'Truth Atoning Lies' attack, she sweeps the flat end of the sword on her arm across the area to damage and knockback the target(s)
- Fractal Cut: She slaps the target(s) before sweeping across the area with the edge of her sword
- (name couldn't be found, this is a placeholder): She raises her sword, causing lightning to rain down upon the target(s)
- Round Heaven: She crushes the target(s) between the flat side of her sword and her hand.
- Infinite Abyss: She stabs at the target(s) 5 times with her sword, damaging and knocking them back.
- Last Sight: She coats her sword in a purple energy before sweeping it across the area around her whilst spinning
- Earth Divide: She attacks with a powerful cut from her sword that can phase through the ground
- Darkness End: She rapidly attacks with 6 slashes from her sword before backing away and coating her sword in a large purple energy that dwarfs herself in size before bringing it down on her target(s), damaging them repeatedly, causing them to explode in a large energy that sends out a multitude of shockwaves. This is Dark Black's strongest attack.
- Dark White's attacks:
- Unleashed Fury: In a similar manner to Dark Black's 'Fractal Cut', she slaps her target(s) before sweeping the area they're in with her axe.
- Hope Crushing Power Arm: In a similar manner to the other Dark CPU's crushing attacks, she crushes the target(s) between her hand and the edge of her axe.
- (name couldn't be found, this is a placeholder): She raises her axe, causing lightning to rain down upon the area from it, striking the target(s)
- Heavenly Judgement: She goes up into the air before coming back down to slam the target(s)
- Land Fissuring War Axe of Destruction: She slams down her axe onto the target(s) in a similar manner to Dark Black's 'Earth Divide' attack
- Hope Rending War Axe of Torrents: She sweeps around and slices the area with her axe in a similar manner to Dark Black's 'Last Sight' attack
- Destructive Force of Despair: She goes up into the air and slams down the edge of her axe on the target(s)
- War Axe of Destruction: She swings her axe back and forth before jumping in the air whilst doing a front-flip before bringing her axe down upon the target, causing them to explode in a white energy that sends out many shockwaves. This is Dark White's strongest attack
- Dark Green's attacks:
- 1st Heaven: Zenith Void: She stabs the target(s) with her lance
- 2nd Heaven: Disastrous Lightning: She causes a storm that has purple lightning rain down upon the general area whist a purple vortex swirls around the general area, both causing damage to the target(s) and covering the herself with purple electricity for the duration of the attack
- 3rd Heaven: Refusal: She stabs down at the target(s) 5 times with her lance in quick succession
- 4th Heaven: Futility: She swings her lance across the area twice to damage the target(s) before quickly thrusting her lance at them.
- 5th Heaven: Scantillating Disaster: She charges up a green energy in her lance before thrusting it at the target(s), having the energy burst out to damage them in the process
- 6th Heaven: Destruction: In a similar manner to Dark Black's 'Fractal Cut' attack, she slaps the target(s) before seeping the area they're in with her lance
- 7th Heaven: Evil Crowning: She sweeps the area in front of her back and forth with her lance
- 8th Heaven: Burial: In a similar manner to Dark White's 'Destructive Force of Despair' attack, she goes into the air before coming back down and slamming the opponent
- 9th Heaven: Void's Light: She charges an orb of green energy on her lance before aiming it upwards and launching it into the air before it becomes a glyph far larger than herself before she swings her lance in front of her, upon which, dozens of energy projectiles rain down upon the target(s). After which she quickly charges up and fires a massive green energy beam down upon them, causing them to explode in a large green energy that sends out many shockwaves. This is Dark Green's strongest attack.
- Dark Purple's attacks:
Still incomplete, need to find all of Dark Orange's attacks
- Dark Orange's attacks:
- 'Infinite Abyss: Dark Orange slices at a target with her arm and the sword appendage she has at the same time before doing a horizontal slash with them across a wide area. This attack can lower the attack power and inflict the confusion status on those hit
- 0 Heaven: Divine End: Dark Orange puts her hands together before quickly slamming them down to crush her target. This attack can lower the attack power of those hit
- Hope Rending Cursed Axe of Destruction: Dark Orange uses her axe apendage to horizontally slash a large area before doing a vertical slash with it downwards onto her target. This attack lowers the attack power and seals the skills of those hit by it.
- Cursed Darkness of Grudges: Dark Orange cups her hands together before bringing them forward to fire a large prange energy beam. In gameplay, this attack does light elemental damage. This attack lowers the attack power and seals the skills of those hit by it.
- Cursed Heavens: Two flashes of light occur before an explosion of flame bursts out to damage Dark Orange's targets
Key: Kurome Ankokuboshi | Dark Orange | EX Dark Orange
Note 1: I don't have much knowledge of Neptunia related material that lacks many translations, such as Mega Miracle Force, so if anyone could inform me of any notable information from sources such as that, it would be appreciated if you could inform me about it either in the comments here, or on my wall.
Feel free to inform me via any means you can about any additional things I may have forgotten to include on this page.
Note 2: To see the deal with the cosmology and why the ratings are as such, please look at the verse page, which explains it in the 'Explanations' section