|This page was based on a page from the VS Battles Wiki or they made the original page. All credit goes to them.|
User can create, shape and manipulate molten rock (magma while underground, lava when on surface), a mixture of molten or semi-molten rock, volatiles and solids, it may also contain suspended crystals, dissolved gas and gas bubbles.
- Create/generate/increase molten stone.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate molten stone.
- Cause Earthquakes and/or open fissures.
- Create/grow islands.
- Eruption Inducement to rise volcanoes and/or cause eruptions.
- Geo-Thermokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Heat Absorption
- Heat Generation varying from painful burns to combustion.
- Magma Attacks
- Move/lift molten stone at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Geokinetic Flight using molten stone.
- Matter Surfing by riding a boulder by creating pillar, wave or other mass of molten stone for riding.
- Poison Generation
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Volcanic Glass Manipulation
- May be unable to create molten stone, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power isn't something to laugh at.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Fireproof Skin and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.
- Molten stone can be slowed/stopped by water, ice or cold.
- Akainu (One Piece)