Marco Rossi is the Commander of the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad, a squad of the Regular Army who is often sent out to fight against the entirety of Rebel Army, the Martian Army and the Ptolemaic Army in order to protect the peace of the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-A, Higher as Super Devil Marco
Name: Marco Rossi
Origin: Metal Slug
Classification: Soldier, Commander of the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery (Can effectively use any sort of gun he finds), Vehicular Mastery (Can effectively pilot any sort of vehicle he finds such as Helicopters, Tanks and even Alien Spaceships), Genius Intelligence, Hacking (Can hack into the Rugname computer, an alien computer), Explosion Manipulation (With Grenades and Rocket Launchers), Fire Manipulation (With Flame Shot), Electricity Manipulation (With Thunder Shot), Energy Projection (With Laser Gun and Zantetsu Sword), Flight (With planes, helicopters, jetpacks and alien spaceship), Summoning (With Monolith), Transformation, Reactive Evolution (Into Fat Marco when he eats too much food, Mummy Marco when a mummy breathes smoke onto him, Zombie Marco when he is bitten by a zombie and Super Devil Marco when he is possessed), Pain Suppression (Was fine after being tortured by the Martians), Purification, Resistance to Transmutation (With Potions and First Aid Kits, Marco can turn himself back into a human after turning into Mummy Marco and Zombie Marco), Poison Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement (Can stand the poisonous aura of Fedeln Metzelei whose mere presence can melt anyone and turn them into a liquid), Heat Manipulation (Can stand the intese heat of Geweih Metzelei whose mere presence on Earth causes the oceans to begin to boil and eventually melt the Earth), Mind Manipulation, Mind Control (Could withstand the mental assaults of the other Invaders)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 2 & 7), Biological Manipulation, Blood Manipulation (Can launch a powerful wave of blood from his body), Limited Invulnerability (Can only be killed by other zombies)
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System Level (Can defeat the Avatar of Evil whose body contains a large number of stars), Higher as Super Devil Marco
Speed: MFTL (Can fight on par with Aliens who flew from a planet outside of the Solar System to Earth in eight hours)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Scales to soldiers who can hold up tanks)
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Level
Durability: Multi-Solar System Level (Can take hits from the Avatar of Evil)
Stamina: Superhuman (Can fight through entire armies worth of soldiers and hordes of supernatural beings, Fought through the entire Martian Army in a few minutes)
Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with Combat Knife, Several metres to Tens of metres with firearms
- Murder.50AE Pistol: The Murder.50AE Pistol is Marco's standard firearm, it contains infinite ammo and never needs to be reloaded, however, it is the weakest of Marco's weapons.
- Combat Knife: The Combat Knife is Marco's standard melee weapon, it is a sharp-edged blade that Marco uses the slash any opponent who gets close to him, however, it has an extremely limited range.
- Stielhandgranate: The Stielhandgranate are Marco's standard explosive weapon, it is a short-ranged throwable explosive that Marco throws at the opponents to deal massive damage, however, he can only carry a limited amount of them.
- Punching Glove: The Punching Glove is a special melee weapon that fires a spring-loaded boxing glove out of Marco's backpack to punch any nearby opponents.
- Radar: The Radar is a piece of equipment that is stored in Marco's pouch that allows Marco to scan the area around him for opponents.
- Parachute: The parachute is a piece of equipment stored in Marco's pouch that slows his descent when he falls from a great height.
- Shotgun (Metal Slug).gif
- Rocket Launcher (Metal Slug).gif
- Flame Shot (Metal Slug).gif
- Iron Lizard (Metal Slug).gif
- Super Grenade (Metal Slug).gif
- Enemy Chaser (Metal Slug).gif
- Drop Shot (Metal Slug).gif
- Two Machine Guns (Metal Slug).gif
- Zantetsu Sword (Metal Slug).gif
- Thunder Shot (Metal Slug).gif
- Sniper Rifle (Metal Slug).gif
- Machine Gun (Metal Slug).gif
- Special Shot (Metal Slug).gif
- Grenade Gun (Metal Slug).gif
- Missile Pod (Metal Slug).gif
- Fire Gun (Metal Slug).gif
- Bazooka (Metal Slug).gif
- Fire Bomb (Metal Slug).gif
- Smoke Bomb (Metal Slug).gif
- HV-01 Heavy Machine Gun: The HV-01 Heavy Machine Gun is a powerful machine gun. It has a high fire rate and power but only carries one hundred bullets.
- SG-04 Shotgun: The SG-04 Shotgun is a powerful close-ranged shotgun. It has an incredibly high damage output over the short range in front of him, however, it only carries twenty bullets. The upgraded version has increased range, damage and uses less ammo.
- RK-02 Light Anti-Armor Rocket Launcher: The RK-02 Light Anti-Armor Rocket Launcher is an extremely powerful Rocket Launcher. It fires incredibly powerful rockets that slightly home in on the opponent, however, it only carries twenty rockets.
- FS-03 Flame Shot: The FS-03 Flame Shot is a powerful fire-based firearm. It fires off a large burst of flames in front of Marco, however, it only carries twenty shots.
- SR-001 Iron Lizard: The SR-001 Iron Lizard is a powerful remote control explosive. It is launched from a rocket launcher before it drops to the ground and drives to the opponent before exploding in a powerful explosion, however, it can only hold twenty bombs.
- SPG-07 Super Grenade: The SPG-07 Super Grenade is an upgraded version of the Stielhandgranate. It is a short-ranged thrown explosive that has a bigger blast radius than the Stielhandgranate, however, Marco can only hold twenty Super Grenades.
- EC-06 Enemy Chaser: The EC-06 Enemy Chaser is a powerful homing rocket launcher. It is weaker and slower than the RK-02 Light Anti-Armor Rocket Launcher, however, it automatically homes in on any opponent nearby, it also only holds twenty missiles.
- DS-09 Drop Shot: The DS-09 Drop Shot is a powerful grenade launcher. It fires bouncing grenades the bounce when they hit any surface and explode when they hit the opponent, however, it can only hold twenty grenades.
- Two Machine Guns: The Two Machine Guns are two dual-wielded machine guns. They have a high fire rate and a high damage output, however, they can only hold four hundred bullets.
- Zantetsu Sword: The Zantetsu Sword is a special sword (Or sometimes a hatchet or knife). It can produce an energy wave whenever it cuts something, this energy wave can cut through large vehicles and block bullets, however, it can only be used twenty times.
- Thunder Shot: The Thunder Shot is an electricity-based firearm. It fires waves of electricity that home in on the opponent and pierces their armour, however, it can only be fired forty times.
- Sniper Rifle: The Sniper Rifle is a powerful and accurate rifle. It fires powerful bullets out of it and has a scope for increased accuracy, however, it can only hold so much ammo.
- Machine Gun: The Machine Gun is a weaker machine gun. It fires diagonally at an up and down as it arcs towards the opponent, however, it has a limited amount of ammo.
- Special Shot: The Special Shot is a powerful missile. It fires directly upwards before exploding, creating a large explosion that harms all opponents around him.
- Grenade Gun: The Grenade Gun is a powerful grenade launcher. It fires grenades out that explodes once it hits the opponent, however, it can only hold twenty grenades.
- Missile Pod: The Missile Pod is a powerful rocket launcher. It fires five small missiles out at once that home into the opponents, however, it can only hold sixteen missiles.
- Fire Gun: The Fire Gun is a powerful flamethrower. It fires a continuous stream of flames from it, however, it can only be used so much before running out of fuel.
- Bazooka: The Bazooka is a powerful launcher. It fires a large powerful bullet forward that damages anything it hits, however, it can only hold so many bullets.
- Fire Bomb: The Fire Bombs are powerful Molotov Cocktails. It is a thrown explosive that bursts into flames when it hits the opponent, creating an area of flame that burns the opponent, however, he can only carry so many.
- Stone: The Stone is a small throwable weapon. It is thrown and travels a short distance and harms any opponent it hits, however, Marco can only hold ten stones.
- Snowball: The Snowball is a small throwable weapon. When the snowball hits the ground, it will create a small snowman that will block any attacks from the opponent or hold the opponent in place when they approach the snowman.
- Monolith: The Monolith is a small throwable projectile. When it hits the ground, it sends out a signal to drop off a large monolith where the projectile landed, crushing any opponent standing next to it.
- Smoke Bomb: The Smoke Bomb is a small throwable projectile. When thrown, it will emit a large amount of smoke, blinding the opponents and making them unable to see Marco.
- Thunder Cloud: The Thunder Cloud is a special weapon that creates a small thunder cloud. This cloud will fly above the opponent before striking them with a bolt of lightning, the downside is that the cloud only lasts so long.
- Mobile Satellite: The Mobile Satellite is a special weapon that flies above the area and rains down a large number of electrical strikes that harm the opponent when they get hit by them, the downside is that the satellite only lasts so long.
- SV-001 "Metal Slug": The SV-001, better known as the Metal Slug, is the signature tank of the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses Vulcan machine guns and a tank cannon with armour-piercing shells.
- SVH-03 "Slug Copter": The SVH-03, better known as the Slug Copter, is a specialised helicopter used by the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses Vulcan machine guns and bombs to drop on the opponents below.
- SVF-07V "Slug Flyer": The SVF-07V, better known as the Slug Flyer, is a specialised fighter jet used by the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses Vulcan machine guns and air-to-air missiles.
- Astro Slug: The Astro Slug is a commander Rebel Army vehicle taken and modified by the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses Semi-Automatic cannons, unguided missiles, laser cannons and deployable weapon pods.
- SVW-001 "Slug Gunner": The SVW-001, better known as the Slug Gunner, is a specialised mech suit used by the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses a powerful minigun, a 180mm cannon and a pile bunker.
- SVX-15D "Slugnoid": The SVX-15D, better known as the Slugnoid, is a specialised mech suit used by the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses powerful Vulcan cannons, an incendiary machine gun and deployable Iron Lizard explosives.
- Spherical Tank "Ball Slug": The Spherical Tank, better known as the Ball Slug, is a specialised tank used by the Peregrine Falcons Special Forces Squad. It uses twin cannons and a barrage of lasers.
- SV-001/III "Black Hound": The SV-001/III, better known as the Black Hound, is a modified SV-001 "Metal Slug" that was developed by the Ptolemaic Army. It uses Vulcan machine guns, a tank cannon with armour-piercing shells, an electrical laser cannon and a motor launcher.
- Coil Tank: The Coil Tank is a specialised electrical tank used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army. It uses coils to produce a powerful electrical current that it uses to electrocute the opponents.
- Type II Armored Fighting Vehicle "Di-Cokka": The Type II Armored Fighting Vehicle, better known as the Di-Cokka, is a tank developed by the Rebel Army. It has a powerful tank cannon with armour-piercing shells.
- Slug Armour: The Slug Armor is a robot that was used by the Rebel Army and the Regular Army stole the designs before. It has a chaingun, a 100mm main tank cannon and metal claws.
- Metal Claw: The Metal Claw is a tank with a large ram in front of it that was developed by the Regular Army. It uses a powerful Vulcan machinegun and a rocket launcher.
- Pile Impact: The Pile Impact is a specialised electrical tank used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army. It has two large pile bunkers and emits a constant discharge of plasma energy.
- Slug Attack: The Slug Attack is a specialised tank used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army. It uses two large pile bunkers.
- Slug Defender: The Slug Defender is a specialised electrical mech suit used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army. It uses an electricity generator and two large fists.
- Slug Square: The Slug Square is a specialised tank used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army.
- Giant Copter: The Giant Copter is a specialised mech used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army.
- Slug Digger: The Slug Digger is a specialised flying drill used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army.
- Mega Drill Slug: The Mega Drill Slug is a specialised drill tank used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army.
- Slug Rising: The Slug Rising is a specialised mech used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army.
- Golden Slug: The Golden Slug is a specialised mechanised phoenix used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army.
- SV-Camel: The SV-Camel is a ride-able camel used by the commanding officers of the Regular Army. It has a mounted energy cannon attached to its side which Marco can fire in at any angle.
Intelligence: Genius (Is an experienced soldier who can effectively use any weapon or vehicle including an alien spaceship he had just found, Is able to hack into the Rugname computer, an alien computer that runs an entire alien space fleet after just finding it, Was able to build a highly advanced A.I. from a virus)
Weaknesses: Most guns and all grenades have limited ammo, Zombie Marco, Mummy Marco and Monkey Marco have limited movement
- Fat Marco: Fat Marco is a transformation that Marco can access when Marco eats too much food. It decreases Marco's jumping and speed but drastically increases the damage of all weapons Marco uses.
- Mummy Marco: Mummy Marco is a transformation that Marco can access when sprayed with the poison gas from a mummy. It has limited movement and limits Marco to a pistol, however, it gives him an infinite amount of grenades and allows him to unravel his body to dodge attacks.
- Zombie Marco: Zombie Marco is a transformation that Marco can access when bitten by a zombie. It decreases Marco's movement speed and limits him to a pistol but allows him to vomit out a large spray of blood which can destroy opponents much easier than Marco could normally.
- Monkey Marco: Monkey Marco is a transformation that Marco can access after being hit by a de-evolution bullet. It drastically increases Marco's jumping ability, allows him to climb on railings and gives Marco an Uzi, however, his general movement is slowed down dramatically.
- Super Devil Marco: Super Devil Marco is a transformation that Marco can access when he is possessed by a benevolent spirit. It drastically increases the damage dealt by Marco's weapons and gives him a satellite which shoots lightning bolts at the opponent.