|“||I'm going to change the future with my own hands!||„|
|~ Silver the Hedgehog|
Silver the Hedgehog (シルバー・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Shirubā za Hejjihoggu) is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog hailing from at least two hundred years into the future where his role is to protect his time by changing the catastrophes of the past, thus preventing the ruining of his era. To aid him, Silver makes use of his psychokinesis, an ability from his time that is considered the norm, which allows him to move objects with the power of his mind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A to 4-A | 2-B
Name: Silver the Hedgehog
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog
Age: Likely Late Teens to Twenties (Introduced as 14)
Classification: Psychic Anthropomorphic hedgehog, Heroic Time Traveler
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Durability, Speed, Agility, Acrobatics, Leaping capabilities, Maneuverability, Balance, Dexterity, Coordination, Endurance, Stamina, Flexibility, Reflexes, Psychokinesis, Flight through PK, Hammerspace, Skilled Combatant, Status Effect Inducement (Can induce vertigo and paralysis), Attack Reflection, Energy Projection, Can warp space to become intangible, Aura, Teleportation, Spin Dash, Homing Attack, Forcefield Creation (Of Energy, Fire, Electricity, and Water varieties via Shield Monitors), Speed Augmentation (With Speed Shoes), Invulnerability (With the Invincibility Monitor), Transmutation (Via Ring Time), Air Manipulation (With Torando and Whirlwind), Perception Manipulation (With Illusion Boost), Shapeshifting (With Color Powers), Laser Mimicry and Selective Intangibility (With Cyan Laser), Burrowing (With Yellow Drill), Gravity Manipulation, Levitation, and Transmutation (With Indigo Asteroid), With Chaos Energy: Space-Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, Dimensional Travel, BFR | All previous abilities on an unfathomably higher scale, Chaos Energy Manipulation (Can manipulate Chaos Energy amplify the power of his strikes and increase his movement speed or form defensive barriers that deflect attacks), True Flight, Invulnerability, Aura, Non-Physical Interaction (Can damage and destroy Non-Corporeal beings), Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Existence Erasure
Attack Potency: Large Planet level to Multi-Solar System level (Contended with Sonic and Shadow during his debut. Continuously defeated Iblis alongside Blaze. Fought Modern Sonic in Sonic Generations. Briefly fought with and held his own against Infinite in Sonic Forces.) | Multiverse level (Fought and defeated Solaris, who would erase all existing timelines in the Sonic-verse if not stopped)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep pace with Sonic and Shadow) | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class to Multi-Solar System Class (Can stagger the likes of Sonic and Shadow with his Homing Attack. Struck Infinite with enough force to make him drop the Phantom Ruby prototype, indicating that Silver was at least somewhat fazing him with his attacks) | Multiversal
Durability: Large Planet level to Multi-Solar System level (Took hits from Sonic, Shadow, Infinite, Iblis, and Metal Sonic 3.0) | Multiverse level (Can tank hits from Solaris), higher with Shield of Light
Stamina: Very high (Can fight for days straight and take large amounts of punishment without showing signs of fatigue) | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range. Several kilometers with his abilities. | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Chaos Emeralds, Item Boxes, Extreme Gear
Intelligence: Silver is an exceptionally skilled combatant capable of going toe to toe with the likes of Sonic, Shadow, and Infinite. However, he can be naive at times.
Weaknesses: Naive. Overexertion of his psychokinetic abilities can tax his stamina.
- Psychokinesis: Silver's trademark ability enables him to manipulate the environment around him with the power of his mind. Silver is able to telekinetically lift, repel, hurl, crush, or destroy objects through mental effort alone. Being able to lift and control masses many times his own weight, Silver's psychokinesis is primary tool in combat which he integrates into many of his techniques.
- Levitate: Silver uses his psychokinesis to move his own body through midair, granting him flight. When in flight, Silver can move himself at extreme speeds, nearing those that Sonic the Hedgehog can run at. This technique is usually accompanied by a cyan aura.
- ESP: Silver unleashes an omnidirectional, psychokinetic wave that induce vertigo in his opponents.
- Teleport Dash: Silver performs a psychic jump that warps space, allowing Silver to move quickly “through” an enemy or an enemy attack and avoid damage.
- Psycho Smash: Silver charges up psychic energies before releasing a strong shockwave of psychic energy with a swing of his arm which can push objects far away or even paralyze foes caught in its wake. This attack is powerful enough to nullify the flames of Iblis.
- Psycho Shock: Silver places the palm of his hand on the ground and releases a psychokinetic shockwave that paralyzes nearby enemies and knocks their projectiles away.
- Psychic Knife: Silver uses his psychokinetic powers to form a concentration of psychic energy that takes the shape of a wide, knife-like cyan wave which displays electrical discharges. Silver then releases it with a swing of his hand, hurling it horizontally or vertically.
- Meteor Smash: Silver uses his psychokinetic powers to pick up various debris in the area to form a colossal sphere. He will then teleport far away from the opponent and begin hurtling the sphere toward them. This attack is powerful enough to instantly defeat the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Teleportation: Silver is capable of using his psychokinetic energies to warp himself to evade attacks or quickly travel from one place to another. He can also use it to BFR opponents. The range of Silver's teleportation abilities spans across intercity distances.
- Spin Attack: While moving at high speeds Silver curls tightly into a ball and rams enemies as a concussive force or cutting disk.
- Spin Jump: Silver leaps into the air and proceeds to perform a Spin Attack
- Spin Dash: Silver curls into a ball and begins spinning rapidly from a stationary position to charge up, then launches forward with enhanced mobility.
- Homing Attack: Silver performs a mid-air Spin Dash that homes in on opponents, striking them with perfect aim. After hitting, the attack's force will cause Silver to bounce off the target, allowing him to attack enemies again immediately afterward (potentially repeatedly) or attack other enemies in the vicinity.
- Dash: Silver envelops himself in a cyan aura and blasts forward at blistering speeds, plowing through and across any obstacles.
- Tornado: Silver materializes three circular yellow fans that causes enemies to float helplessly in the air and be slowed down, leaving them vulnerable.
- Whirlwind: Silver launches a tornado about as large as himself straight forward. Opponents caught in its wake will be slowed down and float helplessly in the air, left at Silver mercy.
- Illusion Boost: Silver zips forward in a burst of enhanced speed while a cone of crimson energy surrounds his body, leaving small red energy cubes in his wake. Upon impacting an enemy, their visual perception will be inverted, inducing an effect akin to vertigo. This attack bypasses forcefields.
- Elemental Shields: Silver can enclose himself in spherical barriers that protect him from damage but will disperse when struck with a sufficiently powerful attack. The Fire Shield burns objects and enemies upon impact and protects Silver from fire and heat-based hazards. The Thunder Shield protects Silver from electricity-based hazards. The Aqua Shield enables Silver to breathe underwater.
- Speed Shoes: When activating Speed Shoes, Silver's top speed, acceleration, and jumping height are all greatly enhanced for up to 20 seconds.
- Invincibility: When activating Invincibility, Silver is granted a sparkling aura for up to 20 seconds. When in effect, Silver is rendered completely immune physical harm and attacks on his own level. He can also deal damage to foes with mere physical contact.
- Ring Time: When activating Ring Time, Silver is surrounded by a golden ring and golden sparkles for a limited time. Any enemies that get near him during that duration will turn into a life-less group of Rings.
- Chaos Control: With a Chaos Emerald handy, Silver is capable of utilizing Chaos Control to manipulate the fabric of time and space. He can use this to teleport himself as well as other people and objects, manipulate time by slowing or stopping it, perform inter-dimensional or time travel, distort space-time, and so on. The magnitude of this power depends on the amount of Chaos Emeralds Silver has with him.
- Cyan Laser: Using the power of a Cyan Wisp, Silver transforms into a cyan laser beam. As the Cyan Laser, he gains the same properties as that of a real laser, allowing them to move as a living beam of light. When hitting any surfaces as the Cyan Laser, he can bounce off them as if they were reflective surfaces.
- Yellow Drill: Using the power of a Yellow Wisp, Silver turns into a yellow spiral drill. As the Yellow Drill, Silver can burrow and tunnel underground at remarkably fast speeds. This can also be applied in underwater environments, allowing Silver to move as a living torpedo.
- Indigo Asteroid: Using the power of an Indigo Wisp, Silver turns into an orb-shaped body with striped indigo skin and a matching planetary ring encircling his middle. As the Indigo Asteroid, Silver essentially becomes a miniature planet with a strong gravitational field. He is as such capable of creating a powerful gravitational pull around himself, strong enough yank surrounding objects and enemies into himself, subsequently transmuting the captured matter into life-less material for his ring system. Additionally, the gathered matter can be used to empower the gravitational pull. The Indigo Asteroid also grants Silver the ability to levitate through midair.
- Chaos Energy Manipulation: Due to being infused with the seven Chaos Emeralds' power, Super Silver accordingly commands ultimate power and has access to infinite Chaos Energy. Silver's base Chaos Powers are enhanced on a tremendous scale, and he gains new abilities. Also, Super Silver can channel Chaos Energy to amplify the power of his strikes and movement speed as well as form defensive barriers.
- Turbo Boost: Super Silver surrounds himself in a brilliant golden aura that amplifies his speed. This can be used for extensive maneuverability or deployed in short bursts to evade attacks on a dime.
- Shield of Light: Super Silver forms a large, partially transparent shield of energy in front of him, which will grab any objects that enter its radius. Once caught, Super Silver can then hurtle the objects away with considerable force, enough to damage the likes of Solaris.
Key: Base | Super Silver