Spatial Manipulation is the power to manipulate aspects of space, such as to warp, bend, flip, crush, and control space.
Spatial Attacks would be considered a form of Durability Negation, as they affect the very third-dimension that the target is occupying, bypassing any and all physical defenses, and as such, cannot be blocked by conventional means.
It should be noted that unless stated otherwise, it should not be assumed that Spatial Manipulation allow users to defy the rules of gravity or friction.
This ability is often associated with Time Manipulation.
- Pocket Reality Manipulation
- Portal Creation: Users can create portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations.
- Dimensional Storage: Users can “pocket“ items in a sort of storage area for safe keeping.
- Spatial Slicing: Users can tear the fabric of the third dimensional space, splitting apart the fabric of reality.
- Spatial Distortion: Users can distortions within space, causing any physical matter within to bend according to the distortion.
- Spatial Crushing: Users can cause distortions and folds in space to generate a spatial pressure, which can crush the target’s body.
- Spatial Compression: Users can compress three-dimensional space and use it for various purposes, such as constructs or blasts.
- Spatial Contortion: Users can bend the space of the target, whether being, object or anything else, in order to reshape them by stretching, twisting, deforming and bending them in any way possible.
- Spatial Deletion: Users can deplete three-dimensional space. Since space basically acts as a boundary of existence for all, if the space around any matter or energy ceases to exist, then the said matter would also be erased from existence
- Space Generation: Users can generate/expand three-dimensional space, controlling the distance between two different points of spatial locations. If the addition of space does not increase the overall distance between two points, such as being pressed against the wall, the increased spatial pressure can easily crush anything.