|“||I look around at you, and you know what I see? Losers. I mean, folks who've lost stuff. And we have, man, we have. Friends, family, normal lives. One might say life takes more than it gives, but today, it's giving us a chance.||„|
Peter Jason Quill is a half-human, half-Celestial who was abducted by the Ravagers as a young boy. Sometime after his abduction, he began building fame as the legendary outlaw Star-Lord. Deciding to leave the Ravagers, he stole the Orb, unintentionally becoming entangled in others' search for it. During this time, he formed an uneasy alliance with Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon and Groot, together forming the Guardians of the Galaxy. Together, they stopped Ronan the Accuser from destroying Xandar, stopped his father Ego from taking over the universe and fought against the forces of Thanos.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C Physically, Possibly 7-A to 6-C with weaponry | At least 5-B, Likely High 5-A to High 4-C, At Most 4-B
Name: Peter Jason Quill, Star-Lord
Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Age: 43-44 years old chronologically, 38-39 years old biologically
Classification: Human-Celestial Hybrid
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Pilot, Automatic Translation, Limited Flight via Jet Boots, Expert with any kind of firearm, various weapons and equipment grant him access to Explosives and Light Manipulation (Plasma Spheres), Limited Gravity Manipulation (Gravity Mines), and True Flight (Aero-Rigs), mask grants him access to a back-up oxygen supply, Limited Illusion Creation (Holo-Map Projector), Thermal Vision, and a resistance to sudden changes in air pressure
Attack Potency: Town Level physically (Killed multiple soldiers of Thanos' army. Held his own against Gamora), Possibly Mountain Level to Island Level with weaponry (Threatened to kill Peter Parker in his Iron-Spider armor with his blasters, though it was never confirmed if they actually could. His Quad Blasters can harm Korath. Incapacitated Gamora with taser barrel of blaster) | At least Planet Level Likely Dwarf Star Level+ to Large Star Level, At Most Solar System Level (Possesses half of the energy necessary to power Ego's expansion)
Speed: Superhuman movement speed (Should not be overwhelmingly slower than Gamora). Massively Hypersonic+, Possibly Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Kept up with the Iron-Spider. Dodged Iron Man's rockets). Unknown flight speed via jet boots | At Least Relativistic, Likely Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (Likely half as powerful as Ego, who can use his power to make spaceships to fly through the universe). Unknown flight speed
Lifting Strength: Unknown physically. At least Class K, likely Far Higher with gadgets (Energy Bolas restrained Iron Spider. Briefly restrained Mark 50 Iron Man and a subdued Thanos with gravity mines) | Unknown, Possibly Class Z (May compare to Ego, as he is half of his power, with Ego being this level due to sheer size)
Striking Strength: Town Class | At least Planet Class, Likely Dwarf Star Class+ to Large Star Class, At Most Solar System Class
Durability: Town Level (Took hits from Gamora) | At least Planet Level, Likely Dwarf Star Level+ to Large Star Level, At Most Solar System Level (Can take attacks from Ego's avatar)
Stamina: Peak Human | Superhuman
Range: Standard Melee Range, Several dozen meters with firearma
- Quad Blasters: Dual-energy blasters, each with two barrels that fire different shots and two triggers to activate them separately.
- Plasma Shots: Pulling the upper triggers will make the upper barrels unleash fiery plasma shots that are meant for lethal damage and can kill most targets in one shot.
- Electric Shots: Pulling the lower triggers will make the lower barrels fire streams of electricity to electrocute and stun Peter's targets.
- Dual Shots: Pulling both triggers simultaneously will unleash shots from both barrels at once. This makes for much more powerful shots that are much more potent in killing or incapacitating opponents.
- Hadron Enforcer: A large gun created by Rocket Raccoon. It fires a concentrated bolt of nuclear explosive force that only detonates on impact. The size and mass of the target determine how large and powerful the explosion will be. Rocket claimed it could blow up a moon.
- Plasma Spheres: Spheres that are used to illuminate dark places. When broken, they will create large explosions of plasma that disintegrate targets completely.
- Gravity Mines: A high tech device that creates an artificial gravity field, attracting all nearby objects towards it as if they were being pulled by the gravity of the planet itself. Can also be programmed to only pull in a designated object as well.
- Energy Bolas: High tech version of an ancient weapon made of weights bound together by an energy cord. Throwing this can capture targets by tangling their legs.
- Helmet: The helmet Star-Lord wears
- Size Alteration: The helmet is capable of shrinking down into an earpiece on the size of Star-Lord's head, dematerialising into pixelated blue light.
- Oxygen Purification: Protects the wearer from toxic atmospheres. Also comes with backup air supply to allow the wearer to breathe in the vacuum of space.
- Pressure Support: Protects the wearer from sudden changes in air pressure.
Intelligence: Above Average (An expert in close-quarters combat. Held his own against Gamora, an assassin trained by Thanos. Uses his two blasters as melee weapons to strike and knock foes unconscious with a hard strike to the head. Well-versed in use of weapons from all over the galaxy, and especially skilled with Quad Blasters. Handled a Kyln Guard's rifle, despite never seeing the weapon before. Mastered the art of thievery and evasion. Act of thievery was not even in criminal record. Can understand what Groot means like Rocket Raccoon, despite Groot only saying "I am Groot")
Weaknesses: Emotions tend to get the best of him, as he's prone to outbursts of rage and sadness when confronted by the death of a loved one | Celestial power is linked to Ego. If Ego dies, he will permanently lose it.
Celestial Quill absolutley scales to the expansion. Ego specifically draws out his Celestial power to perform the expansion, meaning that Quill's Celestial form uses that same level of energy. As well as this, his fight with ego was breaking numerous structures within Ego himself, meaning they were causing damage to his true form. Logically speaking, it makes no sense for Celestial Quill to be at any tier lower than the energy used to power the expansion. Because it is literally the same energy being used.
Key: Base | Celestial