Telekinesis or Psychokinesis (Also called TK, PK and PSI) is the ability to affect matter through mental effort alone.
- Flight/Levitation: Telekinetically propel yourself through the air to achieve flight.
- Psychic Energy Manipulation: Users can manipulate some form of Psionic energy, often forming an Aura around themselves.
- Barrier Creation: Users can create force-fields of psychic energy.
- Attack Reflection: Redirects an opponent‘s attack via telekinesis.
- Binding: Deny the target mobility by locking them in a telekinetic grasp.
- Danmaku: Attack the opponent from multiple directions, which is very difficult to counter.
- Durability Negation: Bypass conventional durability by strangling foes, disrupt the target's biological functionality, completely destroy the internal organs of opponents, and several other means.
- Vibration Emission: Produce powerful telekinetic shock-waves to repel foes.
- Statistics Amplification: Can potentially be used to strengthen the user's body, simulating Superhuman Physical Characteristics.
- Matter Manipulation: Especially powerful users can manipulate the very particles that shape matter.
- Motion Manipulation: Guide or shift directional vectors through direct molecular motion manipulation.
- Mind Manipulation: By controlling the electrical signals in the brain.
- Neural Impulse Manipulation: To redirect the electrical signals between the brain and nerves, achieving control over thoughts, feelings, and movement of a body.
- May only be capable of moving objects they could physically move.
- May be able to move only the objects that they can physically perceive.
- Psychic strength may be proportional to user's capacity, meaning an opponent with greater physical strength than the user's mental strength may break free, or even be immune to the ability altogether.
- May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.
- May be linked to or unwittingly triggered by by emotions, thoughts, dreams, causing the user to be unable to control or possibly even access their ability.
- May require intense amounts of concentration, focus and mental effort to use properly.
- May only be able to manipulate targets of certain number, size or weight at once.
- May be physically or psychologically fatiguing, straining or even crippling for the user, with the user either bleeding from the nose or eyes, falling unconscious, entering a coma, or even dying from the mental effort of using the ability.