|“||Storm Magic is all about creativity. It represents that flash of insight, or the spark of inspiration that makes you yell, "Eureka!" It is about the pleasure of catching lightning in a bottle.||„|
The Lesser Storm Titans is the name given to the beings which were duplicated by Bartleby through The Storm Titan. Long ago, the original Titans of Fire, Ice, and Storm were created by Grandmother Raven and Grandfather Spider as the embodiments and the sources of the Elemental Schools of Magic. Once the original Titans were created, Bartleby multiplied each Titan into a "race" of lesser beings which also embodied the Elemental Schools, albeit in a different sense. These beings came from a variety of different species from the original Titans, but were derived from those Titans nonetheless and shared dominion with them.
The Lesser Storm Titans held dominion over the sea, and would eventually go to war with their elemental counterparts in an effort to conquer the land and sky. This war would eventually lead to the destruction of the First World and the eventual creation of the Spiral. To signal the end of the war, Bartleby would sing the Titanic Lullaby to put the Titans into a deep sleep, and subsequently sing the Song of Creation to bind the shattered fragments of the First World together to form the Spiral. However, some of these Lesser Titans were unaffected by the spell, and roam the Spiral to this day. Many Wizards and other practitioners of magic have taken it upon themselves to learn how to summon Lesser Titans for use in combat, such as the Player.
Powers and Stats
Name: The Lesser Storm Titans
Age: Unknown, likely a few millennia
Classification: Tritons, Storm Lords, etc.
Powers and Abilities: Electricity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Abstract Existence (Type 3. The Lesser Titans each serve as representations for their own school of magic, however, unlike the Titans they are derived from, it is possible to defeat them without affecting the system of magic as a whole.), Higher-Dimensional Physiology, possibly Beyond-Dimensional Physiology (Despite being considered weaker than their original source, they likely aren't weaker to the extent of being Dimensional beings when compared to other Beyond-Dimensional beings.) Magic, Aura, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Law Manipulation (Can use Duel Circles.), Power Modification, Resistance Negation, Probability Manipulation, Healing, Magma Manipulation, Astroremkinesis, Damage Boost, Power Nullification, Non-Physical Interaction, Flight, Telekinesis, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, One Hit Kill, Paralysis Inducement, Power Absorption, Status Effect Inducement, Enhanced Senses, Conceptual Manipulation, (Scaling from the Devourer, who is implied to be a Lesser Fire Titan due to being considered a Wyrm by Monstrology.), etc. (Although the Lesser Storm Titans only serve as embodiments of Storm Magic, it is possible for them to utilize the other schools of magic as well, including their elemental counterparts. This likely applies to Resistance towards various types of magic and other abilities as well.)
Attack Potency: At least Outerverse level (It's implied that the Lesser Titans were the most responsible for the destruction of the First World, if not entirely responsible. Should scale to around the same tier as the original Titans, even if they are considered far weaker than them.)
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Outerversal
Durability: Outerverse level
Standard Equipment: Varies depending on the Titan
Intelligence: Varies depending on the Titan
Weaknesses: Varies. Some Lesser Storm Titans are vulnerable to opposing schools of magic (such as Myth and Life Magic) whereas others are resistant to them.
Feats: Destroyed the First World alongside the other Lesser Titans as part of collateral damage in their war against each other.
- Weather Manipulation: During the war with the Titans, the Storm Titans used the power of Storm Magic to create endless storms across the land. Storm Magic in general is used as the weapon of choice for the Lesser Storm Titans in combat.
- Enfeeble: Removes all positive charms on a target.
- Stormspear: Adds a Storm piercing charm to the target of the spell.
- Cleanse Charm: Removes negative charms from the target.
- Damage Reduction: Can reduce incoming damage from the various schools of magic (including their own).
- Astraphobia: Creates an aura surrounding the battlefield which increases Storm piercing and critical rating.
- The abilities listed on this page are listed for the race as a whole and it should not be assumed that every Lesser Storm Titan is equal or can use the same powers and abilities.
- For lack of better options, this profile ignores previous implications involving the Tritons as being the only race of Lesser Storm Titans, as this is contradicted numerous times throughout the game's run and is even contested by the game's current main writer.
- For a summary of how magic works in Wizard101, click here.
- For a detailed explanation of the terminology used in the game, click here.