|“||Morganthe is learning the Song of Creation from the Lords of Night. It requires all her focus, but she will learn it. When she masters it, she will brush us aside like motes of dust and the Spiral will be hers.||„|
|~ Emperor Yoshihito|
The Song of Creation is an extremely powerful type of magic created and utilized by Bartleby and Grandmother Raven. When the First World was destroyed and shattered across the cosmos by the war of the Titans, Bartleby and Grandmother Raven sang the Song of Creation out of desperation to save it, creating the Spiral in the process. The Lords of Night, the first Aztecosaurs, each heard the Song of Creation for themselves and witnessed the birth of the Spiral. Morganthe forced the Lords of Night to teach the Song of Creation to her so that she could rewrite the Spiral in her own image and rule over it, but she was ultimately defeated by the Player before she could fully utilize its power. Alongside the Spiral, the Song of Creation is also responsible for the creation of all the living creatures in the Spiral, as well as the creation of Life Magic, with Life Magic resonating with the Song, using its chords and verses. Due to this, all of Life Magic's uses scale directly to the Song of Creation itself.
- Non-Physical Interaction: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to interact with spirits and other intangible beings.
- Healing: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to heal people.
- Statistics Amplification: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to amplify a target's statistics.
- Statistics Reduction: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to amplify a target's statistics.
- Damage Reduction: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to create shields to protect people against attacks.
- Damage Boost: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to create traps to increase the damage dealt to targets.
- Aura: Life Magic utilizes auras to do many different things, including damaging targets overtime, healing targets overtime, and increasing statistics.
- Absorption: Life Magic can be used to absorb the damage dealt to people.
- Order Manipulation: Life Magic removes Chaos from the world and creates that which is self-sustaining.
- Resurrection: Life Magic can be used to resurrect someone after they've been defeated.
- Summoning: Practitioners of Life Magic call upon Fairy Creatures to assist in their spells.
- Emotional Manipulation: Life Wizards can use Life Magic to calm their opponents.
- Plant Manipulation: Life Magic is often used to tend to and summon different types of plants.
- Creation: Life Magic's songs can be used to birth new spirits.
- Probability Manipulation: Life Magic can be used to increase the rate of which someone deals a critical attack or heal, as well as to increase and decrease accuracy.
- Power Nullification: Life Magic can be used to dispel itself. Life Magic can also be used to dispel damage overtime auras.
- Power Modification: Life Prism can be used to convert Life Magic damage into Death Magic damage.
- Resistance Negation: Like all forms of magic, Life Magic can be used to pierce through peoples' resistance towards magic.
- Resistance to Death Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Life Stealing, Sound Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Magic: Through the Legend-Shield spell.
- Resistance to Life Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Order Manipulation and Magic: Through the Life Shield spell.
- Corruption: Morganthe was able to use the Song of Creation to corrupt the Broodmother, having her attack the Player.
- Creation: Bartleby and Grandmother Raven used the Song of Creation to create the Spiral and Bartleby used the song to create all of the Spiral's living creatures.
- Conceptual Manipulation: Life Magic was used to create the sentient Spell Trees, with each tree embodying a different school of magic and forming new aspects of existence.
- Duplication: Bartleby used the Song of Creation to duplicate the original Titans into races of lesser beings.
- Reality Warping: Morganthe was going to use the Song of Creation to rewrite the Spiral in her image.
- Energy Manipulation: By drawing down the Song of Creation, Morganthe was able to form a giant ball of energy which she would've used to attack the Player.
- Space -Time Manipulation: Each world of the Spiral is said to have their own separate flow of time.
- Law Manipulation: The laws of time, nature, and magic in the Spiral are different from the First World, indicating that they were changed by the creation of the Spiral.
- Reality Restoration: The Song of Creation was used to reweave the threads of reality that had been torn in the conflict between Grandmother Raven and Grandfather Spider.
The Song of Creation takes extensive time to learn and is said to consume users who aren't strong enough to control its power.