Wallcrawling (Also called Adhesivity) is the ability to fasten oneself to vertical and horizontal surfaces (such as walls and ceilings) without falling, then subsequently maintain enough balance to maneuver across said surfaces for decent periods of time.
- Certain surfaces may prove too hazardous to maneuver around
- Hand or footwear, such as shoes, socks, and gloves may nullify this ability.
- May have to concentrate to remain on the surface.
- May only be able to stick to certain surfaces.
- May not work if the wall is completely smooth with no handholds.
- May be dependent on the user's own center of gravity.
- Spider-Man and Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Various Ninja (Naruto)
- Tsuyu Asui (My Hero Academia)
- Knuckles the Echidna, Espio the Chameleon, and Pink Wisps (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
- Catwomen (DC Comics)
- Flèche (Puella Magi Tart Magica)