Yuya Fungami is a motorcycle racer that got into a bike accident and got a Stand during this incident. Yuya used his Stand to absorb people's nutrients and make himself better. After he was found by Josuke who beat him up, he stopped stealing nutrients from people. He later helped Josuke when he healed him to help him find Koichi who had gone missing.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | High 7-C
Name: Yuya Fungami
Age: At least 20
Classification: Motorcycle Gang Leader
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extrasensory Perception (As a Stand User, Yuya is able to see Stands which are invisible to non-Stand Users and ghosts), Aura, Summoning (Can summon his Stand, Highway Star), Indomitable Will (Only those with incredible fighting spirits are able to develop and use a Stand), Telepathy (Stand Users can communicate telepathically through their Stands), Enhanced Senses (Highway Star has enhanced Yuya's natural sense of smell to the point he is able to smell is a peach is rotten from several metres away, can tell if a girl is on their period and can smell the adrenaline of someone)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Shapeshifting, Disassembly (Highway Star is able to break apart its body into multiple feet to move faster), Flight (While transformed into many feet, Highway Star is able to fly after its opponent), Absorption (Once Highway Star attacks its target it will absorb the opponent's life force and feed it to Yuya), Teleportation (If the opponent gets too far away from Highway Star), Illusion Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Can create a small room which shows whoever sees the room what they want to find), Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Stands are made up of their user's soul and can damage and destroy other Stands), Invisibility, Intangibility (Stands are invisible to Non-Stand users and are intangible to any Non-Stand)
Speed: Average Human Movement Speed with MFTL reactions (Reacted to an attack from Crazy Diamond) | MFTL (Is able to hit Stands like Heaven's Door and Crazy Diamond)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Level | Large Town Level
Range: Standard melee range, Several metres to Several kilometres with Highway Star
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Weaknesses: Highway Star can only move at 50 km/h, Any damage dealt to Highway Star will also be dealt to Yuya, If Highway Star is destroyed then Yuya will die too, Highway Star becomes weaker the further away he is from Yuya
- Highway Star Highway Star is a Long-Range Humanoid Stand which was given to Yuya after he was pierced by the Stand Arrow.
- Room Creation: Highway Star has the ability to create a fake room that physically exists in the world. Anyone who sees this room will see whatever they want to find the most inside the room, for example, Rohan saw Yoshikage Kira killing a woman. This room is a trap so that Highway Star can lure in an opponent in order to chase after an opponent and drain their life force.
- Body Disassembly: Highway Star has the ability to disassemble its body into many small feet-like objects that will fly and chase after the opponent at 50 km/h.
- Teleportation: If an opponent gets far enough away from Highway Star, then it will teleport to their side to chase them again.
- Life Force Absorption: Once Highway Star comes into physical contact with an opponent, it will begin to drain the life force from its opponent, almost instantly rendering them unable to move due to how drained they are. With this absorbed life force, Highway Star will give this life force to Yuya in order to speed up his recovery.
Key: Yuya Fungami | Highway Star